HDMI Over 1 x Cat5e/6 - 50m with IR Extender
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Transmit HDMI signals over a single Cat5e/6 cable at distances up to 50m. This may be preferable to long runs of HDMI cable since HDMI cables are troublesome to feed through walls, can't be bought as rolls and can't be crimped (or can with great difficulty!). Cat 5e/6 is cheap, flexible and mouldable making it ideal for extending HDMI for use in the home, in lecture theatres, or in retail environments. This model also transmits IR signals through the Ethernet cable allowing you to use your remote controls when not in front of the transmitting unit such as a Blu-ray player. Both transmitter and receiver requires a 5VDC power supply (supplied).
• Embedded IR control path
• HDMI 1.3b and HDCP 1.1/DVI1.1 compliant
• Achieve 1080p from the sources up to 50m using Cat6 or 40m using Cat5e
• Can support longer distances (may incur resolution degrading)
• Range: 50m
• IR Frequency: 20kHz - 60kHz
• Video support: 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p
• Audio support: LCPM, Dolby True HD & DTS Master Audio, 7.1 compliant
• Input: 1 x RJ45, 1 x 3.5mm(IR extender)
• Output: 1 x HDMI, 1 x 3.5mm(IR extender)
• Dimensions:100(L) x 65(W) x 25(H)mm
For More info on HDMI.